Monday, February 8, 2010

SPECIAL NOTE

To Handyman Gene:
Today's a very special day
Reserved for just the two of us
Here's wishing us rich happiness
Even though some of the years have been rough.
It started with a simple ring, 16 years ago,
And now I have a treasure chest that's begun to overflow.
At 25 years of married bliss, how much silver will I store?
And when we reach our 40th, will it be ruby stones galore?
And when we travel through life to reach 50 years of happy wedded bliss
May my treasure grow with golden gifts, to toast our happiness
And when we've reached that special day, that's only seen by few
60 years together, will it be diamonds?  I haven't got a clue.
But the treasure that I value most isn't jewels, silver or gold
But the love we have for each other, that WILL never grow old!
Happy Wedding Anniversary

Love,
Stef

No comments:

Post a Comment